Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

James Bond

scaramanga007
4: Newbie
Evening all
Purchased the new z5 bond edition and found it comes with no bond apps of any kind, being it is advertised with a string of things, does any one know how to get them.
I have tried the ex lounge via Sony and trying to get hold of someone on vodaphone is a joke as tried numerous occasions and no one available
I hear from another bond fan this has happened to him also
Any help most appreciated
133 REPLIES 133

Hi,

Same position for me.

Also I am inclined to believe that the blog about the commercial is the one referred to.

Thanks for you on going help ChazzD

Other global markets have received items bundled in the box. Malaysia recieved a leather/brass key fob with the Spectre and 007 logos and India received a notice that they would be getting a Spectre baseball cap sent to them. Surely Vodafone has funds to supply an additional item.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

To confirm, the behind the scenes interview/advert is what's been referred to as the vlog, these are the same thing.

I can't comment on what other networks or global markets have offered with their packages but can confirm there won't be any additional items supplied by us.

I'll feed back that you're able to download some of the content and not others and get back to you as soon as I hear anything back.

Thanks very much Chazz D. I appreciate you working through this issue with us.

No idea I just got a phone in a box nothing else no reipt no paper work no instructions No Bond codes no content no nothing !!!

davidmcwhirter1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

A bit of thanks to Chazz d for the help so far , but if all we get is a box then surely those who changed networks to get the "exclusive content " of themes ,wallpapers and ringtones etc would have been better staying on O2 as the only content so far has been from the Xperia lounge . I'm feeling a big bit short changed by this whole situation and no one wants to take responsibility at an executive level of Vodafone about this highly misleading advertisement campaign. Surely we as cash paying customers deserve answers and an apology ? 

aidey68
9: Established

Hello

I received my phone this morning, is this supposed to look different from a standard Xperia Z5

http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2015/09/14/pre-order-the-bond-edition-of-sonys-new-flagship-exclusive-to-...

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi, no it's not, it should be black and you should be able to download special Bond themes and enter competitions but it won't look any different when looking at the outside of the device.

BandOfBrothers

Looks like a very nice phone. 

How are are you finding it ?

Be wary of any buttons your not sure off - could be a built in flamethrower.🔥 😉

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It seems nice, not really had much chance to really do much with it yet. It's an upgrade from a Xperia Z1, so superficially they look quite similar

I've just got off the phone with VF; not impressed. When I preordered the handset, I asked for the Action Cam, but said that I did not want to pay in advance for it. I wanted to pay only when I got the phone, so I have called up to pay, been passed to customer services, billing, upgrade, returns dept, back to upgrade; only to be told that I have to go to some sort of Sony hyperlink and fill some form in !!!

Jeez Louise VF and they wonder why customers get annoyed with them  :manfrustrated:

Sounds like I was being fobbed off after almost 30mins on the phone