Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K3772 dongle and Windows 10

ExGlos_04
4: Newbie

I have just updated to a refurbished computer with Windows 10 and have a K3772 dongle of about 2012 vintage. Can I upgrade this dongle or will I need a more recent one. Presently on an xp machine.

4 REPLIES 4

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@ExGlos_04

I've found something about the K3772 and Windows 8 here - but it's from a while back, and most of the links don't work, so I'm not sure that it will necessarily help you a great deal.

I'm going to move this thread to the Data on the Go section of the Forum, where it's more likely to be seen by someone with appropriate knowledge.

forumfairy
13: Advanced Member

There seems to be some additional information from Vodafone here - not sure if this helps:

https://www.vodafone.com/content/index/what/devices/vmb/win10.html

🙂

Thanks Annie N and forumfairy. I may try downloading the drivers but that would have to be to the xp machine and then see what happens when I try to transfer the Lenovo ThinkCentre.

Your help much appreciated but it may be in the end a trip to Sutton Coldfield store and a much more recent dongle, assuming it will work.

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ExGlos_04

Let us know how you get on with the advice from @Annie_N and @forumfairy.

If you'd like any further information about our dongles, please see our online store