LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

alexover
7: Helper
Thanks Laura, no white???

Hi alexover, 

These are currently the two colours we are releasing.

Thanks, 

Sarah 

mattjcross
1: Seeker
Hi guys. According to the LG g3 advert that was on tv last night. The g3 in crystal white is currently exclusive to cpw

alexover
I'm back and have the LG He, great phone shame about all the problems leading up to the order!! 3 questions 1. Can you make a call from a text just by putting the phone to your ear like my s4, 2. Can u turn audio sounds off whilst you're on a call so it's not beeping in your ear whilst talking/listening and 3. I can't see how I can take still pics when I'm in video mode, does it not have that function?? Thanks.

I'm still waiting on my G3 to arrive but I have been looking at reviews, tips and tricks and to take a photo in video mode you need to enable the shutter button like this:

Tap the overflow menu button (three vertical dots) in the corner of the interface, and it'll toggle in all of the extra interface elements for you to tinker with, including a proper shutter key and video record button on one side and a settings, mode, camera toggle and flash button on the other. Once you show the shutter key, a tap on the screen will simply lock focus on that spot rather than focus and capture.

I don't think you can do 1 from your list, it's what I will miss after upgrading my S3. Can't help on 2 but if I find it when mine arrives I'll post back.

alexover
Thanks terryh let me know when u get yours so u can advise me on those points!!!!!!