LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

jollysumo
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'd also be very interested in knowing!

hrym

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Also keep an eye on the Vodafone Social Blog for info on upcoming handsets

http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/

PWIAC

Northern-dj

You will find this is sold at the moment with Third party suppliers, as LG don't like to much how UK Networks operate

EG with Branding the phone and the demands they do

So most networks have turned there Noses up and favour the Manufactures that do

Now the LG G2 did very well for LG paving the way for the G3 which if you like the Removerble battery idea from samsung and the Looks of the HTC then the G3 is right in there

My wife has a G2 and has had no issues she has not even upgraded the firmware as she likes things as they are

CPW and phones4u are both doing this phone on Vodafone

Little birdie told me it's coming too voda soon :Smiley_with_tongue_out:

When?

markwalker69
7: Helper
Is this little birdie a good source.

deviant1
4: Newbie

Will this be the 3GB/32GB? only version I am interested in

markwalker69
It seems a bit difficult for Vodafone to announce upcoming phones unless it's an iPhone or the latest Samsung device, it's about time they pulled there finger out & listened to there loyal customers because if they don't stock the LG g3 I for one will be going elsewhere to get it.