4) No Signal

5) All

6) 31/07/2017 at 9:00

7) permanent 

4 REPLIES 4

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@buzza7070 Apologies for the delay in reaching your post. 

I can see your local serving site (6037) was experiencing a fault - however this was resolved on Tuesday evening (1 August).

Please let us know if you're still having issues and we'll be happy to assist you further. :smileyhappy:

Still got no signal, whatever you fixed it was not the service. 

I have 3 phones and get flacky service at best throughout the village, can't wait to leave Voda in October.

Been into a Voda shop as told the devices were faulty and shop staff were great but couldn't understand why we were there.

Worse customer service from Voda and will never deal with them again.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Loudagnello I can see from looking into your area that you should get a 2G connection. 

Your local serving site (6037) appears to be performing correctly, however if you've got no service at all, please get in touch using the information in the private message I've sent. 

@buzza7070 I'm sorry to hear your issue is still happening, I've also sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

Loudagnello
1: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

A - It happens all over the village - no solid signal inside the village but fine around 3-5 miles outside.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. - MK43 7BP

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? - Yes! It is NOT the phone as other vodaphone users in the village are constantly complaining about the same thing!

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? - NO SERVICE

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? - All

6) When did you first notice this issue? - It has been awful all year. Previously there was never a problem.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? -  It is more permanent than not, occasionally it will return but only for a few minutes at a time.