Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New order iPad Pro 12.9 - stock

aljan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Vodafon,

I have signed up for a new iPad Pro, however I have been waiting for delivery for a month now and unfortunately

if this is not received within the next 2 weeks I'm afraid I will have to cancel the order.

Can you please kindly advise the ETA for delivery?

Thanks & regards,

Albert

19 REPLIES 19

What did you say? I tried to cancel over the phone but was told this is not possible and I have to wait until it arrives and then just decline it so that it's sent back to Vodafone. I'm worried about my deposit refund...

Adding an update to this... I was told it was cancelled and thought that was the end of it. But I received an email today saying that it will arrive today... Honestly I'm unsure if I should send it back at this point, I guess we'll see.

Have you received yours/received an email like this?

Hi there.

I was away for the past few weeks on holidays and can see that I received a number of 'apology' emails saying still out of stock, so you have more luck than me.

But after waiting 2 months and numerous calls with useless Vodafone customer service Iand being unable to cancel, I think I will keep it. But at the same time I will make people aware on social media about all the issues that I have encountered and will also contact Ofcom because using lies to attract customers is against the law.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for updating us @Soulscare. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

@aljan So we can help, I've sent a private message to you with details to contact our team directly.

Once we recieve your information, we'll be in touch to discuss this further.

Thanks @Natasha I have responded to you private message.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for updating us @aljan, I can see we've recieved your latest email.

We'll be in touch as soon as possible to help.

Intresting that you have received yours. i ordered mine on the 9th of July. and still no sign of it?

Vodafone, what on earth is going on? 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@krisscott - You can keep track of your order online.

If you’d like us to check anything for you, please get in touch with us via Live Chat

Gemma, online tracker does not work. Nobody at Vodafone seems to know anything about the tablet ETA.

After escalating this issue and numerous email exchange I've been told - guess what: "the tablet is out of stock".

So waiting ... patiently ....

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@aljan Thanks for keeping us updated, hopefully it will be back in stock soon ðŸ™‚