Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Note 7 - Class Action Suit

Iamaza
4: Newbie

Given the bad treatment we are getting from Vodafone on this, would people be willing to seek compensation collectively on this issue? I feel like we are drawing the short stick in the way this is being handled. Even if vodafone provides in it's agreements a waiver for class actions, they are not being true to their end of the contract anyway... 

I have exhausted possibilities, being told there is no stock is a lie, as people are getting phones exchanged as we speak. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@Iamaza wrote:

That's subjective. As I use my phone for work, being limited to 60% battery limits a lot of my productivity. There is also the risk of keeping an electronic device that can combust. 

The phone will ony combust if it is being charged and it that case your action would be again the manufacturer who have advised that the phone should not be used at all.

As for loss of productivity I think you will find that hard to show.

View solution in original position

43 REPLIES 43

Called again today... The order I had done last week for the upteenth time fell through as they didn't have my imei number. However, the guy with me on the line checked notes and the previous order and saw the IMEI there... Another order added today... 

Still no contact from whoever got my number here... Absolute joke

honvik
Same here :Smiling: nothing....

OMGLALALA
Think we have reached the end of the road with this. It will be interesting to see if vodafone offers any sort of exchange or cancellation at this point.

Red the news here, Note 7 might really end up in court.

Killing phones, my god.