Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Prime 6 - Image SD card & Unsupported Games

mb78
1: Seeker

I've purchased a Smart Prime 6 and so far not overly impressed by certain elements....

Is it impossible to get the camera images onto a SD card? There is nothing in the menus - and read similar things on here and online... why?! What is the point of SD card, photos must be one of the biggest requirements.

I tried to find Candy Crush in the Play store, couldn't find it... googled it on the phone and it directed to Google Play and said it wasn't compatible with device... why?! Candy Crush hardly a high performance game.

Asked Vodafone, but getting bog standard responces back of check the manual etc...

Have a strong feeling this will be going back...

2 REPLIES 2

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

I'm afraid that you can't move photos to the SD card on the Prime 6.  You can, however, use the file manager to copy the photos you have from the internal memory to the SD card. 

You would need to contact the developers of Candy Crush to find out why they haven't made the app compatible with this particular device. 

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi mb78 and Welcome to the eforum. 

My partner used a Nokia Lumia 520 and it was the same for her with the game in question. Their was similar lookalikes of the game but not the well known one. 

We didnt get anything back from the App developer and the phone manufacturer wouldn't engage apart from saying it's not within their remit. I hope you get further but sadly if it's not released generally for the model soon after release and the App developers have had sufficient time to update its platform then typically it won't be available. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.