Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems with VPN Websites and VPN Software

as11roy
2: Seeker

Hi all

it seems to me that Vodafone Broadband have some restrictins / blocks in place in relation to VPN

Firstly a lot of VPN Websites are completly blocked from view.

For example: https://www.ipvanish.com/en/

this site along with many others seem to be blocked, even with content restrictions disabled.

Secondly when trying to run VPN software such as IPVanish there simply is no connection whilst trying to connect from my Vodafone Home Broadband.

both the Website and the Software sucessfully work if i log on to a 4g Wifi Hotspot so it had to be something with the Vodafone Router / Broadband itself.

I wish to use VPN software for viewing content streamd from KODI, wich i will add is not illegal, and the material is not of an Adult Nature or offensive in any way.

just wondered if anyone could help or assist me, and would welcome any suggestions for a fix.

Thanks in advance

Ashley

13 REPLIES 13

Any mod's that might be able to offer a solution?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@davidapw I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with content control.

Please add then remove the content control bar through My Vodafone to ensure this is fully removed.

If you continue to experience issues with this, please call our dedicated Broadband team on 08080 034 515 between 8am - 11pm, seven days a week.

Let us know how you get on.

got it sorted by another cal to the advisor line. There was indeed a block on the line for certain pages.

thanks

DW

markhascole

Buddy, i am a huge fan of streaming and love to watch movies on Kodi buddy I don't prefer to spend money on VPN [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove third party advertising content please see Community Guidelines]