Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S6 Edge Green Emerald Availablity

TheLibertine
4: Newbie

Samung recently said that the Green Emerald S6 Edge will be available on July 1st at all major carriers including Vodafone.

It's still not available to buy/order on the website, just white/black/gold.

Any concrete info on what's happening with this?

Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

I'm sorry, but that really isn't an update. That's repeating the same thing you've been saying for five months. An update would be telling us that there will be news on Monday, or it'll be out sometime in August, or it won't be here until Christmas, or there's a problem with stock so release is delayed. We all check the forums and blogs before asking these questions, we really do!

The other networks now have this colour variant, which makes it even more irritating to keep seeing the same non-response with no helpful information. I can't for the life of me see why the other networks can have this, while vodafone are still fobbing us off with a complete lack of news. If you're not going to offer it, please just tell us so we can jump ship :Smiling:

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Vodafone will only provide you information once it is publicly available. If it isn't in any of those links it is not currently publicly available. 

Please also be aware that this is a customer to customer support forum. 

PWIAC

Coming soon page is essentially useless so would strongly suggest no-one ever bothers with that, unless you want to be surprised that a new iphone will be out this year etc.

Green Emerald Edge here now obviously, Voda solution to find out when it will come...hey just keep refreshing the page every 5 minutes until it appears!

drey_p

There has been a recent update on this device in the Vodafone Social Blog where it has been confirmed that this handset is now available.

PWIAC