Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Slow fibre and no 1571

R1KSU
4: Newbie

I have called cs several times to set 1571 up as it wont do it online, each time its not worked, last time I called on Saturday I mentioned that I had read on community that they had to do it via the BT side, They said they would.....not yet ?

My Superfast 76mb fibe is slow at 40-52mbs, I have previously had Infinity II and had a constant 68, and upto 73.

I was told tech support were on it and had left me a voicemail asking for a safe mode with networking speed test with a screen shot, I sent this to convergedtech2 at vodaphone.com 4 days ago and had no replyspeedtest.pngspeedtest1.png Can anyone give them a nudge for me and set up 1571 as they can leave a message on my home phone.

30 REPLIES 30

Yes.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm disappointed to hear this @markrich5000. Please respond to our latest email and let us know your email reference number, which looks like this [#1234567] so we can chase this up for you.

Hi Dane,

I've not received any email apart from when you update on this forum.

I did receive an EFT number when I received the private message which I added when I filled in the details for Social Escalations Hub.

Mark

I see on my account it says I have the 1571 activated on 26th Jan but it still doesn't work!!! Everytime I call 1571 it says the number is hidden so I have to then call 1470 1571 and it then says this line does not have a call answering service. It's now been nearly 3 weeks and is only supposed to take from a few minutes to 3 hours to activate?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@markrich5000 When we emailed you back to let you know we'd received your email, we'll have sent you out the reference number then.

Have you checked in your spam/ junk folders in case it's been sent to there? It should also be on the email we sent out to you, when we advised we were forwarding your query to the correct team. 

Please let us know if you can find this reference number so we can chase this up for you, it's very strange that it's saying the service is active but not working.

Nobody emailed me back to say they had received my email? I just had one that said it had gone to the wrong department but they would forward it on to the correct one and I've not heard anything since.

@TJ I just checked my folders and there a none there. The email they sent about forwarding to the correct team I would have read then deleted. If you want to send me another private message I can fill the details in again? They did give me an EFT number in the private message but I'm guessing that isn't what you are looking for?

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @markrich5000

I've now sent you another private message on how you can contact our team. Apologies for the experience you've recently had with us.

@DaneB  Thankyou I've filled in my details again and sent the private escalation message and will await further instructions.

@markrich5000 I feel your pain in getting the 1571 service added, i was initially told it can take upto 24 hours but is usually working within an hour(both passed without change), i was then told when i called a few days later it takes upto 3 working days again that time passed without change, and it finally started working 6 days later.

Overall it took over a month to get the service working when it should have been activated the day my services switched to Vodafone.