Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal 1 Connecting Intermittantly

romandy1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Our SS1 has been no problem until yesterday when it decided to continually reboot sometimes 5-6 times an hour. Eventually it will boot up and calls can be made for sometimes up to a couple of hours and then it goes pearshaped again.

This problem must be external to our system as it sometimes works and then fails.

Our Infinity connection has not rebooted during this time so it cannot be a BT problem. I spent an hour on the phone to BT yesterday who gave excellent help telling me how to put in a series of settings into our hub. Our speed etc is excellent.

After contacting Vodafone 5 times in the last 24 hours Vodafone blameing our hub was faulty finally they have admitted there realy is a problem throughout the country.

Looking on the forum it appears this has been an ongoing problem for some considerable time

I have been "Promised an email" when this problem has been sorted out. I am not holding my breath.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi Guys,

Thanks for getting back to us and I’m glad that it is now back up and running.

I will definitely get this fed back to the business to make sure there is more information available.

In regards to the reset procedure, this was for any one who was still having trouble yesterday.

As this is an open forum, it’s always worth adding extra information to our posts that will help anyone viewing rather than posting on the thread.

James