Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SureSignal hasn't worked for 3 days

rubyrubyruby
2: Seeker
The last 3 days my suresignal has not worked- lights keep flashing for hours when reset but no joy. Serial number is 40114251180

i have been getting lots of "your suresignal has changed location" texts from vodafone (it hasnt but i wonder if this could be linked to the problem)

Please advise as I can't get through on the chat line and really need a fix

Ip address is 86.148.176.178
Ping 55
Download 3.12
Upload 0.7

10 REPLIES 10

rubyrubyruby
Nothing has changed at all, the speed tests are consistent with what they have been for the last 3 years when it has been working. It now just isn't. I haven't moved it, adjusted my home hub, or otherwise changed the set up.

Is that it then? Are you saying that speak to BT is my best option as I can't see I am going to get anywhere with that. I am in a very rural area which is why I need the suresignal- there is no mobile network. The broadband is not brilliant but is ok and has worked fine for the last 3 years- I can't even see what I would be saying to them- I would like it to be faster but it isn't.

. I am hugely frustrated by this as I have a linked business system in another location with 15 phones on it that I really don't want to have to switch.