Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unblocking my company's website from the Vodafone content filter

alxndr
3: Seeker

My company's website (http://www.avakin.com) is blocked by Vodafone's content filter although it doesn't have any adult content. Please could one of the Vodafone staff assist with getting it unblocked.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

One of the eForum Team will be in contact as soon as they can and will escalate this with the appropriate department for you. This can take a little while to do so please be patient.

PWIAC

alxndr

Are there any Vodafone support staff that could take a look at this? Or is there another method of contact that would be more appropriate for my issue? :Smiling:

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi. As @drey_p had said above the team here are probably best placed to guide you in the right direction. They have probably missed your initial post, hopefully they will pick it up for you soon.

@alxndr

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you on this.

I’ve requested that this site be unblocked. We’ll let you know as soon as we hear back.

It looks like the site's still blocked. Does anyone know of any other way I can contact Vodafone to get it unblocked? 

Retired-Meg-B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @alxndr

This site has been reviewed and as the game is rated for adults and is rated in the Adult Games category it cannot be unblocked.

Regards, 

Meg-B