Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unlocking James Bond Theme Sony Xperia Z5

Socks
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there,

I am trying to work out how to download my James Bond Theme, I have bought the Spectre version of this phone. The Sony Xperia Lounge doesn't seem to contain this even when I search though themes. Does any one know how to get it?

Also my Xperia Lounge is gold, how did I get this? and how does it differ from other levels?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @Socks

This was one of the threads that discussed content along with the Action Cam. 

You may find something of help within it. 

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Sony/James-Bond/m-p/2438672/highlight/true#M28935

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

It sounds like you might be best asking these questions of Sony themselves as the themes would be controlled by them - Sony Xperia Lounge is their product.

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers

Hello @Socks

This was one of the threads that discussed content along with the Action Cam. 

You may find something of help within it. 

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Sony/James-Bond/m-p/2438672/highlight/true#M28935

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sony never got back to me and did not have a clue I was even told by someone when making early Vodaphone launched without consultation (unconfirmed without predjudice) I just wish someone would give me and the other Z5 BOND buyers a definitive answer will we ever better late than never get some Bond content EXCLUSIVE to this phone????

jonothevirger
4: Newbie

if you get an answer please share - 6 months of chasing Vodaphone and Sony and none the wiser see other posts in James Bond Z5 etc