Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Use existing router for home broadband

syedchoudhury
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Does anyone know the router settings for Vodafone Connect?

It's been 15 days since my original order, and 2 days since my follow up call where I was assured my new router will be sent out asap, but still no sign of it.

My broadband is due to get activated today - old supplier has already stopped the service overnight, and need to work from home tomorrow 😕

I have a Sky router, but also have spare netgear and tp-link routers. Just need the Vodafone Connect login details to get on to the network till the Vodafone router makes it appearance.

Any ideas? (can only find details of Vodafone IE online)
4 REPLIES 4

hrym
17: Community Champion

Talk to the broadband help team via Live Chat.   They should have the answers to those queries.

Live chat always says "Busy" and won't let me click the button to open the pop-up...

And finally was able to get on to chat. Said what my issue is...she said she can help...went through security and such...and then says she can't help with home broadband and that I need to call.

hmm.

hrym

Hrumph.   My link above should have taken you to the Broadband department, but it's not working.  When you get to the Contact Us page, click on Broadband under "What's your query about?".   That got me a "start chat" button immediately, both earlier and just now.