Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VEA Scheme

liammurray
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Can anyone tell me when the VEA discount changed from 20% to 15%?

I was a little bit annoyed when my VEA application hadn't gone through after a month so when I called Vodafone ask about the status they advised me that the terms had recently changed.  I would also like my discount backdated, is this possible?

Kind Regards,

Liam

3 REPLIES 3

T_Scarface_M
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi Liam,

I believe this changed at some point last year, I'm unsure when exactly. 

I took this from the Vodafone Website, https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Getting-started-and-upgrading/Vodafone-Advantage/

To qualify for your discount, you must apply for it within 30 days of receiving a new connection or upgrade. If you’re an existing customer who’s been with us longer than 30 days, you’ll have to wait until you upgrade to take advantage.

So your best bet here would be to call 191 and speak to customer service or try web chat. 

Hope this helps.

To add not too long ago a £10 membership fee was added which is payable on each application of vea 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @liammurray

If your Advantage discount has been accepted, it is generally applied to the second and subsequent bills and you should receive an email confirmation when the discount has been applied. You will be able to see the discount on your online account and the My Vodafone application. 

If you have received the first bill and the discount has not been applied, as @T_Scarface_M mentions, please use live chat or call Vodafone for account access.