cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VF ultra 6 random erratic screen actions.

boothstownbob
1: Seeker
Have had a VF ultra 6 for a few months, recently started random erratic screen actions. Anyone had any likewise experience?
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

My advice would be to first turn the phone off and on to soft reboot it. Ensure your on the latest firmware available. 

If no joy then perhaps create a back up and factory reset. If no help then a Vodafone Highstreet Store can look at it and if necessary send it off to be looked at. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

willisad
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Yes, I have the same problem, which has left me with a phone that is totally unsable.  I perfomed a factory reset and took it into the vodafone shop.  The screen even jumped around whilst I was showing the sales assistent.

The phone got sent away and returned with a letter informed me that the phone had been 'fixed' and carried on with a rather patronising paragraph about how they had updated the firmware and did I know that most problems can be fixed with the latest firmware?.

Well surprise, surprise, the problem still exists.  I have narrowed this down to either a screen fault or a connection between the screen and internal H/W.  When the phone is going crazy, the left hand 20% of the screen doesn't respond.

I really hope it comes back fixed this time as there won't be an opportunity to fix it the third time.