Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

flagpole
12: Established
12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

108 REPLIES 108

Really looks like the promotion has finished doesn't it? I accept that they can't give us all the promotions we've already missed but it gets my goat that some people have had compensation for not being able to access VeryMe but the rest of us just get lies and ignored.

Capture.JPG

I've just responded to their tweet, which was published 2hrs ago:

https://twitter.com/VodafoneUK/status/1087651082556375040

Might be worth a few others commenting on their tweet.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

I don't know why I bother, I contacted Vodafone on Twitter and got asked to DM them, this is their final response:

"If you have text ACCESS to 97888 then please rest assured that it is being investigated. We are aiming to give every eligible customer access in the next My Vodafone app update. Unfortunately we don't have a time frame on this. I advise you keep checking the app in the meantime. Thank you for your patience. James"

:Thumbs_Down:

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

Hi

I'd text ACCESS to 97888 several times. Last Tuesday evening I spoke to a very sympathic and kind CS representative. I explained I'd text ACCESS to 97888 several times and still couldn't access VeryMe Rewards even though I was able to access it before I changed my number. He explained to me that VeryMe wasn't attached to my mobile number and he would get my issue fixed. I was placed on hold for about 5 minutes, he came back and said he spoke to the relevant department and it would be up and running between 2 minutes and 3 days. He also said he would phone me back on Friday evening.

Thursday morning I was able to access VeryMe again and he did ring me back on Friday evening just to check everything was working again 🙂

Just keep hounding VF until it gets sorted 🙂

Barry 🙂

The Facebook team made things slightly more clear. Both of our accounts were originally pay as you go before we got contracts so perhaps that's why?

"Regrettably, we're having a technical issue with the data that is being fed through from some customers Vodafone accounts. Just like yours, people who are on monthly contracts are being logged as Pay as You Go and because there has been no top-up's recorded, it is not giving you access to VeryMe Rewards. (Pay as You Go customers have to have topped up at least £10 in the last 60 days to have access).

The technical team are fully aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix but unfortunately they can't give us a time frame on when it is going to be sorted. At the moment all I can advise to do is to keep checking VeryMe Rewards. Please ensure that your My Vodafone app is fully up to date by completing any system updates, or re-installing. In doing so, this will mean that your My Vodafone app is ready to receive the addition of VeryMe Rewards as soon as it is ready. "

I wonder is my problem similar to BarryMcKelvey above. As soon as I joined Vodafone, I switched my number out and the most obvious scenario is that VeryMe isn't syncing to me because of the new number being ported over.

Same here, I ported my number from a different network so had a temporary number for a week. 

Me too...another PAC/ported number.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

There seems to be a theme here from the comments you guys have made @ed73@chrislee_88@peakrodent. Are you all able to use your phone as normal including calls, texts and data? I'm just thinking if there are any parts of the port that haven't completed this may cause an impact. 

No problems with anything else for me Adam, VeryMe is the only issue really.