Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

flagpole
12: Established
12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

108 REPLIES 108

@peanuckle wrote:

My app is finally working, hubby is keeping his fingers crossed that his will work soon.

Thanks to those who solved the issue :Smiley_face_with_shades:

Did you follow any particular steps or instructions? Since when were you facing the issue?

It just started working.

Hello. We're sorry you've been experiencing problems accessing VeryMe Rewards. Great news! We've fixed the issue, so you can now start enjoying freebies, giveaways and great discounts - check them out in your My Vodafone app: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvf/app Please accept our apologies for the delay.

Got this SMS. Anyone know what the problem was? Oh so much for this slowly rolling out of bs.

Mine has just started working! 😁

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@flagpole Our dedicated team haven't specified what the issue was in relation to, I'm sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this has caused. I'm really pleased to hear that both yours and @jonspittle Very Me Rewards are now working. If there's anything else we're able to help you with, please let us know.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @chrislee_88 I do apologise for the information you've been given here, it's not correct. It's an ongoing action that we're trying to get resolved and allow all of our customers to access the VeryMe rewards. I absolutely understand it's not ideal that all aren't able to access this, but we really are trying to find a fix for this. 

@Adam wrote:

Hi @chrislee_88 I do apologise for the information you've been given here, it's not correct. It's an ongoing action that we're trying to get resolved and allow all of our customers to access the VeryMe rewards. I absolutely understand it's not ideal that all aren't able to access this, but we really are trying to find a fix for this. 

Thank you Adam that's good to know. It didn't seem right when I was told that. It's disappointing that the customer service team doesn't really know what's happening but seems like the forum and Facebook team do. 

The rest of the app works as usual it just won't load the VeryMe Rewards and gives an error screen

I've had the same issue. I contacted them through FB and they asked if I've updated the app and restarted etc. Once I've said I've done all that they said they're gradually rolling out the scheme so I don't have access yet. My translation of that is 'i don't know so I'll just fob you off with a generic response'