Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

flagpole
12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

108 REPLIES 108

Now working for me!

Me too! I'm straight off to Costa for a free coffee.

Not for me.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

flagpole

Me too!!

My app is finally working, hubby is keeping his fingers crossed that his will work soon.

Thanks to those who solved the issue :Smiley_face_with_shades:

Mine too!  Yay!

Mine too! 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jonspittle It's disappointing to hear you're still unable to access your Very Me Rewards, I understand how frustrating this must be. We're gradually rolling out Very Me Rewards to all of our customers. If you're receiving an error message on the app, rest assured we're working hard to get everyone access as soon as possible. Please keep attempting to send the required text to get this setup. You just need to send 'ACCESS' to 97888.

jonspittle

@Loz wrote:

@jonspittle It's disappointing to hear you're still unable to access your Very Me Rewards, I understand how frustrating this must be. We're gradually rolling out Very Me Rewards to all of our customers. If you're receiving an error message on the app, rest assured we're working hard to get everyone access as soon as possible. Please keep attempting to send the required text to get this setup. You just need to send 'ACCESS' to 97888.

Hi Loz,

I've been sending the text twice a week for the last 3 weeks, just sent it again, fingers crossed it works soon.

If you state it's being gradually rolled out to all customers then it may be worth changing the wording on your website as currently it reads:

"It’s available for all Pay monthly and Pay as you go mobile customers. To access it, just download the latest version of the My Vodafone app to your phone."

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

Did you follow any steps or instructions which you can share with rest of us?