main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

VeryMe rewards

12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

My brain training puzzle site - It's good go look

View more options
108 REPLIES 108
13: Advanced Member

You're not missing much.

C57FE5BE-7121-40A7-BDDA-0FA85F987EDF.png

View more options

@chistery wrote:

You're not missing much.

Why can i not see the image? it shows as a triangle, yellow with a black outline

Image1.png

I'm smart really i am.

I give up.

View more options
17: Community Champion

It took me a couple attempts to get in this morning, all seems to be okay now. I guess maybe initial demand?
More info on what's available at
https://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2018/11/30/veryme-by-vodafone-tempting-treats-digital-discounts-and-supe...

Not a lot at the moment but hopefully more to come

View more options

@Nabs wrote:

It took me a couple attempts to get in this morning, all seems to be okay now. I guess maybe initial demand?
More info on what's available at
https://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2018/11/30/veryme-by-vodafone-tempting-treats-digital-discounts-and-supe...

Not a lot at the moment but hopefully more to come

I don't think it's initial demand tried it on my mother's phone no problems, (though i didn't have time to check what was available.) It's just mine, and i've tried it a lot.

View more options

Do you qualify or have a different contract type?

View more options

I'm on sim only, 20GB for £20. My mother is also sim only on the 250MB plan.

So AFAIK i do qualify.

View more options

@flagpole wrote:

@chistery wrote:

You're not missing much.

Why can i not see the image? it shows as a triangle, yellow with a black outline

Image1.png

I'm smart really i am.

I give up.

Attached images need to be approved by the Team here before they'll show for newer members. This is to stop any unwanted types of images being uploaded. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Well I have no idea, but maybe try the usual uninstall the app, reboot phone, reinstall app, log in, see what happens?

View more options

Hi @flagpole

I notice in your very first screenshot that you had WiFi turned on but the phone was not displaying any mobile internet connection.

Try turning off your WiFi and turning on mobile data, this is somtimes needed to locate your account.  Hopefully this should be all that is needed this time and you will be able to use WiFi for following log ins.

View more options

Sadly not. I've tried it so many times, when i'm at home, when i'm not.

Screenshot_20181130-135525.jpg

View more options

@flagpole Are you running the latest version of your phones software? It's also worth clearing your cache and cookies to see if this helps. 

View more options

@Adam wrote:

@flagpole Are you running the latest version of your phones software? It's also worth clearing your cache and cookies to see if this helps. 

I am running the latest version of the app and the phone's software. It's not clear to me how deleting the browser cache and cookies would help with the app, but I have done it and it's still the same.

OnePlus 5T btw

View more options

You'll need to reset you app @flagpole. You can do this by selecting the menu bars in the top right of the screen, Settings, App settings and then Reset the app. Once you re-log into the app you'll be able to access the VeryMe section. 

View more options

@Mark wrote:

You'll need to reset you app @flagpole. You can do this by selecting the menu bars in the top right of the screen, Settings, App settings and then Reset the app. Once you re-log into the app you'll be able to access the VeryMe section. 

Nope. Did that (just now). Still the same.

Getting quite frustrated.

View more options

Yeah I can't access them too.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

I know its not much help to you guys but they are working for some customers (me being one) and I have just had a free 2G data added for 7 days.

View more options
4: Newbie

I can't access the rewards either and nor can my husband, both long standing customers with contract phones. The help page that is linked at the bottom of the sorry page shown in the original post now says the scheme is being rolled out and to try in a few days. As long as it's sorted for the 12 Days of Christmas starting on the 13th fair enough but if it's not I'm not going to be a happy elf 

View more options

I wouldn't hold out much hope.

You say you've been a longdtanding customer... I wonder if that could be the problem... I've been a customer for nearly 20 years...

View more options

@flagpole wrote:

I wouldn't hold out much hope.

You say you've been a longdtanding customer... I wonder if that could be the problem... I've been a customer for nearly 20 years...

I've been a customer for longer than that and I have access to theVeryMe rewards.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View more options