Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

flagpole
12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

108 REPLIES 108

chistery
16: Advanced member

You're not missing much.

C57FE5BE-7121-40A7-BDDA-0FA85F987EDF.png

@chistery wrote:

You're not missing much.

Why can i not see the image? it shows as a triangle, yellow with a black outline

Image1.png

I'm smart really i am.

I give up.

Nabs
17: Community Champion

It took me a couple attempts to get in this morning, all seems to be okay now. I guess maybe initial demand?
More info on what's available at
https://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2018/11/30/veryme-by-vodafone-tempting-treats-digital-discounts-and-supe...

Not a lot at the moment but hopefully more to come

flagpole

@Nabs wrote:

It took me a couple attempts to get in this morning, all seems to be okay now. I guess maybe initial demand?
More info on what's available at
https://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2018/11/30/veryme-by-vodafone-tempting-treats-digital-discounts-and-supe...

Not a lot at the moment but hopefully more to come

I don't think it's initial demand tried it on my mother's phone no problems, (though i didn't have time to check what was available.) It's just mine, and i've tried it a lot.

chistery

Do you qualify or have a different contract type?

I'm on sim only, 20GB for £20. My mother is also sim only on the 250MB plan.

So AFAIK i do qualify.

BandOfBrothers

@flagpole wrote:

@chistery wrote:

You're not missing much.

Why can i not see the image? it shows as a triangle, yellow with a black outline

Image1.png

I'm smart really i am.

I give up.

Attached images need to be approved by the Team here before they'll show for newer members. This is to stop any unwanted types of images being uploaded. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Well I have no idea, but maybe try the usual uninstall the app, reboot phone, reinstall app, log in, see what happens?

AnnS

Hi @flagpole

I notice in your very first screenshot that you had WiFi turned on but the phone was not displaying any mobile internet connection.

Try turning off your WiFi and turning on mobile data, this is somtimes needed to locate your account.  Hopefully this should be all that is needed this time and you will be able to use WiFi for following log ins.