Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Veryme rewards- speaking to an advisor

Bex54321
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I need to contact Veryme rewards, my chat on the app is stuck even after resetting it so that isn’t an option.
I won a prize that expired before it should have, as it was activated before I’d even won it!! I was told I’d receive a call about it but this was around a month ago and I haven’t had one yet. I’ve also tried twitter/X but no response on there either ☹️

3 REPLIES 3

Effie

Hey @Bex54321 I hope you're well. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your call. We have no account access, or VeryMe access here on the Forum so you will need to reach out to the Social Media Team again as they can put you in contact with the VeryMe Team directly. 

Thanks @Effie Can the social media team contact me please? As I’m not sure how to contact them? I would be very grateful as I’m not getting very far with this issue currently 😔

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're unable to reach out to customers without them first contacting us @Bex54321. If you follow the links to our profiles, and steps advised here, one of our dedicated team will be more than happy to help 😊