cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Egypt abusing Vodafone reputation to scam clients.

ben13
4: Newbie

I was told by vodafone Egypt that , I can use ADSL service from vodafone Egypt without a having a vodafone sim card or number, after connecting the service I realised that I have to have a sim card and to use the sim card as well;at least every now and then. I spoke to complaint department for six times and they just keep wasting my time by promising to call back and then ignoring me, each time I call they get me to explain the problem over and over(absolutely hopeless), I am just asking to stop the service with no penalty As I was intentionally misinformed by the company initially.

guys in Egypt are abusing the reputation of vodafone big time.

my complaint ref no:1-25476638286 my name :Baher Tanious phone number [Removed]

MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @ben13

Vodafone UK can't deal with any issues for Vodafone Egypt. Vodafone Egypt are a separate network and you need to raise this with your service provider, Vodafone Egypt.

You need to post your issues on the Vodafone Egypt forum where you will get a good response.

https://forum.vodafone.com.eg/forum.php

View solution in original position

49 REPLIES 49

if school A is a branch for school B THN IT IS USEFUL TO LET STUDENTS AT SCHOOL B ABOUT WHATS GOING IN SCHOOL A, I will start a new topic about your response and how Vodafone is not willing to help.... i may aslo invite frustrated clients from Egytpt to do so till Vodafone take an action with Vodafone Egypt.

what is the use of the community if you guys saying Vodaone is not realted to you? what is your aim if dont have power to help pls with problems. vodafone .com that is not even a link are trying to be funny?

Getafix
16: Advanced member

School A is not a Branch. It is independent from B. You need to complain to the Owner not to School B.

Good luck is all I can say.

And just for info www.vodafone.com is the corporate site for Vodafone.

@Getafix for the third time, Vodafone is a brand name, example if you have bad coffee from Starbucks in Thailand, you can certainly complain to Starbucks in US.... do you understand the word brand?. there are hundreds of net provider in Egypt why I chose Vodafone?> answer : Vodafone s an international brand known for good reputation not because Vodafone Egypt has good reputation. the link you have sent redirect visitors to countries websites, unless you are an investor(stock market shares) , they dont hear your story. thanks for wishing me good luck....

Getafix

Starbucks Head office in US, yes, not the stores the at are in the streets.

The stores in USA don't have any influence on how stores in other countries are run.

for the third time give me a link to the main office for Vodafone, for the second time what exactly is the community for? is it to show that Vodafone is a social friendly comapny or for people to mention their opinons and show reality?

BandOfBrothers

@ben13

@Getafix and all the rest of the members here you have spoken with here are customers on the Vodafone UK Network and members here on the Vodafone Community Forum. 

To be fair Its not up to getafix to provide you links to contact Vodafone. The information you have been given is correct and sound. 

Its your decision to follow this or not. 

This UK forum exists for UK Vodafone Customers to help other Vodafone UK customers. 

I think the people you have engaged with here have been more than helpful in their own personal private time to try and help and guide you. 

The Vodafone Community Guidelines are Here.

To gain a resolution please contact your countries Vodafone Egypt Customer Services. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I didnt ask anyone to provide me links, except after getafix said that I need to address Vodafone.com, I was showing him or her that this is an illusion. I am using the community for the purpose it was created for. If somone made a crime in France and wnet back to London, that doesnt mean he is clean. Vodafone UK is aprt of  Vodafone , isnt? Am adressing Vodafone.