Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone PAYG Mobile Broadband - Top-up And Charges Query

ludzy
Not applicable
Hi,

Just received my broadband pay as u go sim today. I'm using it with my unlocked huawei E5830 mifi device. Everything is fine and working (using it now) but I'm a bit confused about the top up stuff?

I registered the sim with vodafone and added £5 credit just to check it out etc... But I dont think vodafone know it's mobile broadband sim. Is there anyway I have to top up with mobile broadband credit or is the credit universal? Been using it for about 30 mins now and credit is down to £4.50. i have read the term s etc and did see that vodaphone charge 50p max for all day browsing but I would assume this is for mobile phone use not dongle/mifi use. Does this mean I have been given a standard pay n go sim instead of a mobile broadband one? (if theres a difference). Also I noticed that £15 gives you 3gb use so does that mean that i have to top up a min £15 every time?? Sorry for all the questions I'm just a bit confused about this side of things.

cheers

Ludz
21 REPLIES 21

Hi micahmaiitso,

Am afraid that the £5 for 250mb allowance is the only option available on an Occasional Use dongle

interesting....

thanks Mari