main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Vodafone Smart Ultra - Marshmallow 6.0

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker
@ Umbrokhan At least say that that email was sent to other person and it's about Portuguese firmware thanks
View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

New SD card update available today on ZTE site here for Turkey:

http://www.ztedevice.com/support/58fdc373-46d0-4734-8e93-6fdc3ab090ba.html

And original UK SD card update to 5.0.2 here if you need to revert:

http://www.ztedevice.com/support/eccd1567-5b37-4f94-b0d9-8000363ff831.html

JB

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

did you get Android 5.1.1 update?

View more options
Highlighted

any rumor's on Masrhmallow update or Android 6 update?

View more options
Highlighted

any rumor's on android 6 update or Marshmallow update?

View more options
Highlighted

can't wait to see Android 6 update or Marshmallow update.

any rumor leak's ?

View more options
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)
View more options
Highlighted

I can't see why the VSU 6 wouldn't get Marshmallow, if it can run on a 3rd gen MOTO G, then this can easily cope, maybe Voda didn't make enough profit on the VSU to cover the cost of development.

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker
If the smart prime 7 has marshmallow. And the lower spec VF devices has why doesn't the ultra 6 not get an automatic update?
View more options
Highlighted
16: Advanced member

@Jamesreid wrote:
If the smart prime 7 has marshmallow. And the lower spec VF devices has why doesn't the ultra 6 not get an automatic update?

As you'll see from reading through this thread and others on the same topic, Vodafone don't comment on firmware updates.  The best you will get is a link to the Firmware Statement.  All we can do is guess as to the reasons why until Vodafone make an official announcement, which they are unlikely to do.

PWIAC

View more options
Highlighted
Oh btw, i got my su6 on october 12 2016 and has came pre installed on 5.1.1, but does anybody know if it will recieve the 6.0 marshmallow update as the 7.0 nutmeg has now been released by google...?
View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

@DaAwesomeFox wrote:
Oh btw, i got my su6 on october 12 2016 and has came pre installed on 5.1.1, but does anybody know if it will recieve the 6.0 marshmallow update as the 7.0 nutmeg has now been released by google...?

No one knows here and as per the information already in this thread Vodafone will not comment. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
Ok, thanks...
View more options
Highlighted

Android 6 update has been released.

Someone had success configuring the SDcard as internal/mixed?

I don't get any option.... only portable!

At the end I managed to configure it as mixed and now I can choose the SDcard from the storage menu on the apps.

Problem is very few apps can be moved and most of them give an error that not enough space is available.

Is it really that bad or just me?

At least I had the possibilty to move a few more apps to the SDcard with Android 5... 

View more options
Highlighted
Link for download ?
View more options
Highlighted

I got it though a software update notification.

View more options
Highlighted
For Vodafone RO not recive update .
View more options
Highlighted
Screanshot ?
View more options
Highlighted

Would be nice to post a screenshot just to confirm you're telling the truth