Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fibre broadband order cancelled

MarcinM
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My order has been cancelled again. This is probably third time, maybe fourth. Lost count. Anyways, last time I was on the chat with agent I was ensured that all issues were fixed and this time the order will go through. I opened tracker to find the date of installation and couldn't believe my eyes. Order cancelled. No email, no text, no phone call, no explanation.

4 REPLIES 4

Ripshod
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

What always seems to work is phoning the sales number. You'll find this number on any pamphlet or tv advert. I discovered this when I first moved to Vodafone - I ordered online and it was cancelled. I've been doing the same for my upgrades too and never had a cancellation.

The fact that customer support is based in Egypt kinda says it all. 

prs1000
12: Established
12: Established

@MarcinM wrote:

My order has been cancelled again. This is probably third time, maybe fourth. Lost count. Anyways, last time I was on the chat with agent I was ensured that all issues were fixed and this time the order will go through. I opened tracker to find the date of installation and couldn't believe my eyes. Order cancelled. No email, no text, no phone call, no explanation.

I had the same issue. I think it was 7 times in the end. The issue with mine seemed to be that I wanted to keep my landline number (well, my wife SAID she wanted to keep it but after the 7th cancellation decided she really wasn't that bothered about it). Once I said I would accept a new phone number the process worked fine. 

Yep seems to be the excuse vodafone pretty much gives. To much of a job to handle porting number over thats already with themselves over voip. Seems vodafone like to go down excuses route. Ive had enough and ordered them to pay compensation for my lost time and earnings and repeated cancellations which is there doing!

popeyedwazza
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

1000010801.jpg

1000010802.jpg

  Ive lost count. All i want is FTTP PRO 2 FIBRE EXTRA 900MBPS INSTALLED. 3 times cancelled when i joined vodafone from sky  4th time lucky. Now 2 times cancelled for upgrade the broadband to FTTP with vodafone From openreach 3rd time may be not so tempting. Sort it out Vodafone. Im not the only one having orders cancelled and giving your stupid excuses as to why your broken system is messing orders up!