cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No broadband activation since 30/4/24 connection day. Customer service lying every time

vosegex
2: Seeker

Moving broadband to vadafone  but no connection since 30/4/24 activation date the engineer visited to do nothing but ran out and came back after about 30mints to pick his equipment and left. Called Customer service after but they keep  lying every time that it wold  be connected within 20mints or by midnight as the order since 18/4/24 in not completed. Unable to work from home or kids do their school work. I have never experienced this level irresponsibility from a service provider with lying staffs. I wish i never joined this terrible people.

4 REPLIES 4

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @vosegex - it's not good to hear the experience you're having with your new line. I understand how important it is for it to be connected, especially with you working from home. If you still don't have a service, then please message us on Social Media. We can then check your account and contact our Activations team for you. 

vosegex

Its quite unfortunate that Vodafone can be mis-behaving  irresponsibly in this country un-checked. They're rather investing in paying people to be lying about their fake/ lame services with no than fulfilling contracts .  I complained  that broadband is not working since activation date 30/4/24 and i got another lies email  that i'm now connected with next bill in 7days attached, but  nothing is working! They are paying people to be wasting your time pushing you up&down fakely for solution. Please avoid, avoid, avoid!!

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@vosegex VF seem to get it wrong quite badly at times, at one time including me, but for many people it does what they want. Their TrustPilot score is 4.4 overall but curiously heavily weighted at the 5-star and 1-star levels. Every ISP slips-up and you can see that on other review sites. However, throwing accusations around isn't going to get you help any faster. 

Well, thanks for your opinion but i don't see any help coming, and concentrating on their fake  agreement with me i'm gonna save others not to fall into same pit and block them however from damaging my records with their irresponsible behavior.