cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ORDI Request for Openreach (address silver matched)

pieron187
2: Seeker

Hi, 

I'm having a bit of flustrating experience with Vodafone customer support. I'm trying to get Fibre Optic Broadband but there is some sort of mismatch between Openreach data and Vodafone. Basically my address is SIlver matched in the database (only one on the entire street due to some sort of mistake). I spoke to Openreach on 2 occasions and in both cases I got told that it's a very simple process that service provider (Vodafone) needs to follow. Below is a message from Openreach that details what needs to be done. 

There is a mismatch of information between ourselves and the providers which is preventing an order. This is called a data integrity issue.

To have this resolved you must contact the provider you wish to go to and ask them to complete an ORDI. All service providers have access to the Openreach Portal, they need to complete the ORDI form and await for us to respond. this normally takes about 3 days. Only the service provider can do this. If they are unsure what to do I have attached the instructions below. You can forward this onto the provider.

Raising a new ORDI request

All submissions into the ORDI robot must be done using the formwise on the Openreach portal.

A request to the ORDI robot is created by completing a formwise which can be found at:

1. Go to http://www.openreach.co.uk

2. Log in to your own account

3. Click Customer IT Zone

4. Click ORDI new request

I spoke to Vodafone customer support representative and his manager, but it seems like they are not willing to resolve that issue and kept saying that I need to contact Openreach directly. I offered them to send them these instructions but they insisted that they can't do anything about it and were not willing to even give me the details of someone who could look into it. Really terible experience so far. 

Is there someone at Vodafone CS who will be able to help me with this?

23 REPLIES 23

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @wheelej, please follow the instructions highlighted above in my colleague @Mark's post. We'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you 👍

Hroena15

Hello

I am also experiencing the same issue. Would you please help? As instructed, I just reached out on Twitter with thread link and username.

Best regards,

Eiichiro

Hi @Hroena15, when you drop us a message on Twitter, just select 'Get Started' followed by 'Asked to DM'. Our broadband teams are a little busier than normal at the moment, but they'll reply as soon as they can 🙂

Hi Thank you coming back.  Just left the message on Twitter. Hope they come back soon.

Regards,

Ei

Thank you

Eiichiro.