cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Address not Listed - Can I Get Broadband?

Trebor79
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My (daughter's) address is not registered on the Vodafone address check system. It’s a new(ish) address in a new build estate and there is an Openreach hub for full fibre installed. I can purchase full fibre from other providers at 900mb+ and addresses on the small street seem to be able to get Vodafone broadband.

Is there a way to get Vodafone Broadband installed, and if this is through a call centre, would online offers be matched?  It’s not as though Vodafone is the only choice but the equipment looks good and the price is good value.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jason

Hi @Trebor79. We understand how concerning this must be. The best way forward would be to speak with our Home Broadband Sales team, as they may be able to provide clarification on why your daughter's address isn't listed on our Broadband Availability Checker. The team are available either over the phone on 0808 040 8408, or via Live Chat online. In regards to the offers you've seen online and whether they can be matched, this can also be discussed with the dedicated team. 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

Jason

Hi @Trebor79. We understand how concerning this must be. The best way forward would be to speak with our Home Broadband Sales team, as they may be able to provide clarification on why your daughter's address isn't listed on our Broadband Availability Checker. The team are available either over the phone on 0808 040 8408, or via Live Chat online. In regards to the offers you've seen online and whether they can be matched, this can also be discussed with the dedicated team.