Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Booster

JGalla27
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So I have just received a new all white Vodafone Wifi6 router and have been given a booster from a friend - it’s a dark grey mesh Alexa booster, it will not connect to my router and even when plugged in via Ethernet displays 3 red lights on the front and a small green light on top, I have no idea what these lights mean as I cannot find any online manual or instructions for this booster anywhere so any advice would be so great! If trying to connect via wifi as I am needing no lights will come on the front at all and it never has any working signal Ethernet plugged in or wifi.  Thanks in advance for any guidance or help as I’m starting to think they aren’t compatible even though both are Vodafone

1 REPLY 1

Jason

Hi @JGalla27. We understand how troublesome this must be. Your WiFi extender will need to be provisioned specifically to your hub. This is automatically done when supplied through your account. However, as the extender was given to you by a friend and will be provisioned to a different hub, would explain why it isn't working with yours. To move forward, please get in touch with our Home Broadband team. The dedicated team are available either over the phone on 08080 034 515, or via Live Chat online.