Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Router not been delivered

thomasthomas123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello. I am at my wits end with Vodafone at this point. My order has been delayed for nearly a month because no one told Openreach to arrange external work. That has thankfully now been completed so my activation date was finally set. It is set for the 23rd of August (2 days time as of writing this). However, I am left with no router. Emails back from placing my order on the 29th of June say that it will be delivered 3 working days before my activation date. Having had this pass 2 days ago I contacted Vodafone via web chat. I was told there was a problem and it was sent out via "manual shipment". I was told it would arrive the next day, that was untrue. I contacted them again, told it would be sent out again and it has obviously not been. Called Vodafone today and they again said it will be sent out and will arrive tomorrow. However, no email from DPD and no email from Vodafone confirming it has been dispatched. My order tracker is stuck on "engineer visit scheduled". I keep hearing from Vodafone support about my order being stuck on an "open" status. Searching these forums about those words and routers not being delivered have lead me to horror stories from fellow disheartened customers about the lack of service because of activation going ahead with no router to use it. Since me and my wife are being transferred to the Digital Voice system, we are going to be left without a landline which, in our old age, is our primary way of contact. With us being classed as vulnerable, we need our landline more than ever. This is not okay from Vodafone and I have a good mind of contacting OFCOM. I am asking here as a last resort, if there is anyone here able to sort this out as quickly as possible because 1, we will be stuck paying for a service we can't use. And 2, we are going to be cut off from our landline service. Please could someone help us.

0 REPLIES 0