Ask

Solution

Forum blocked on vf broadband

Ripshod
16: Advanced member

Houston, we have a problem

Screenshot_2024-07-22-12-51-58-28_c0dc27f5c07cb0fb3541d6073dfd6932.jpg

Only these forums, and only on vf broadband (for me). The main domain is fine. Typing this on my mobile.

Anyone else? 

34 REPLIES 34

billhinge
10: Established
10: Established

I see your post with an unmoderated image?

Ripshod

It's just vodafone's status page telling me some digital services are broken.

If I try the forum connected to the broadband it totally fails. 

Are you on the broadband connection? 

yes,  no noticeable issues?

Cynric

@Ripshod  Looks OK for me too, but others are complaining about various issues https://downdetector.co.uk/status/vodafone/ 

Ripshod

Yeah I saw that. The status page wasn't specific so I'll assume this affects various services across several regions. There's a lot of errors logged, but not many posts explaining what they're seeing.

Typing on a phone in a moving van ain't easy. GF says the forum is still down there. 

Ripshod

Another day, same problem - though report numbers are down a (tiny) bit on downdetector.

TBH downdetector is always showing problems, it's the nature of the site. People may actually have a faulty cable or whatever, and without any diagnosis the knee-jerk reaction is to blame the ISP. 

Yorkshireal
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Me too. Also only on Vodafone  Broadband. On all devices/browsers. Fine on 5G.

Called support - not their problem, I need to call my computer manufacturer!

lol thats hillarious!! So its all our computers problems!! lol

CrimsonLiar

Just returned from a week away.  While we were away we (not just me) had issues with SSL certs on several sites that (again) required the use of the VPN server on my home router to get them working.  One of our evenings away was a "Garbage" gig in Manchester, where we found ourselves in the presence of 4 other people on Vodafone who could not directly access TicketMaster!  Even on the train yesterday multiple sites were still having issues - no XBox cloud gaming on the train as I (me) would usually do (ping is usually about 25ms).