Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Frequent Daily drop outs

lufcnproud83
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Vodafone Ultra Hub (through City Fibre) installed on 11th March. 900mb Pro II plan.

Frequent drop outs and fluctuations in DL speed until 2nd April (fine, was told it takes time to stabilise)

Almost a good full month with no issues

27th April - Power to the house isolated to fit EV charger

Frequent drop outs since,   Can pretty much guarantee twice on a morning between 7 and 9 and two to times on an evening between 2100 and midnight.

Every time it happens, ONT is fine (four green lights) and I get flashing red PHONE indicator light on the router. AND it’s for 6-7 mins EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!

Anyone have any idea what’s going on?! To be clear, I don’t use the landline. I have the extender set up and the 4G/5G backup thing (for what it’s worth, it doesn’t seem to do anything!). All Vodafone kit that came packaged

Any advice is greatly appreciated, both me and my wife work from home and it’s infuriating

4 REPLIES 4

SamL
1: Seeker

I have the exact same issue, 'connected but no internet' several times a day, everyday, which making it very difficult to work from home. Vodafone's Broadband test always reports no problem with the connection 

Hi @SamL Sorry to hear you've been facing some trouble. If running a test via our Broadband Diagnostics Tool here or via our Broadband App doesn't find any fault, our Broadband Team are ready to help via 03333040191. 

Started again last night and this morning after having to reset the router yesterday. Early on a morning and late at night for around ten days. Like it’s stabilising after a new install but this is every time I have to reset, which is unavoidable sometimes. It shouldn’t be like this, I’ve never had that with other providers

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @lufcnproud83, have you spoken to our team about this? If not, reach out to them by calling 0333 304 0191, or chatting to us through an online chat.