Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How I can add a new address?

Irina_Const
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello.
I do not have my address on the Vodafone system. But there is my address in the Royal Mail system.
I came to the office, called by phone, and chatted with Tobi, but nobody did not give me a logical answer why they can not add my address.
Please help me understand what I have to do.

6 REPLIES 6

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Irina_Const! You're able to do this yourself in your online account. Once you've logged in, please go to Account Settings then Address details 🙂

Jayach
16: Advanced member

I suspect the OP is saying their address is not recognised by the ordering system. I don't think they have an account yet.

Hi Beth!
No, I can't. I tried to do it three times. First I used the standard website form. Eventually, Vodafone called my neighbours instead of me (because there is no my address in the Vodafone system). Second I came to the office and made all necessary with Vodafone professional. I got the same result as previously. Third time I connect with a chat assistant. The chat assistant said that will add my address but deceived me.
My problem: there is no my address in the Vodafone sysytem. (But there is in Royal mail system).
Two months nobody can decide my problem.

Jayach

There are other ISP's. Why not go with one of those.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you already have an account with us and are experiencing difficulty updating this, pop our Social team a message and we'll be able to update your details. If you're trying to place an order with us to request a broadband service and we're unable to locate your address. It sounds like it's listed as a silver address with Open Reach and we're unable to provide a connection until it's been updated to a gold address. Our social guys will also be able to look into this for you too.

Thank you for your advice. I did it two weeks ago‌‌.😅
And would not like to have a deal with Vodafone in the future.