Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to request a DLM reset ?

GiraffeIT
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all, 

I have been passed from pillar to post regarding my DLM capping on my line. I had a fault on the original router with a dodgy ethernet port that caused it to reboot. This reduced my line speed from 77.6mpbs to 66.9mbps. 

Since I determine that there was a fault on a port and utlised a spare port , the router has been rock solid but I have no been able to get the speed back up to what it was. 

I called Voda and was suggested to run speedtest.net , fast.com , choose new wifi channels, split the wifi channels. 

One chap even gave me a phone number and reference to work with and I am still in the same boat - no one has a clue about me getting a reset. 

The fundamental problem is the operators who I am calling do not understand that there is life beyond their routers and its not wifi/wired related. 

Anyone have any words/phrases or departments I could call to get this action, actioned?

Thanks

Andy

1 REPLY 1

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @GiraffeIT, you can speak to our Social Media on Facebook or Twitter. They will be able to look into this with you.