Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Internet down. Tobi chat unavailable.

doomlord69
3: Seeker

My internet is down. Done a restart of the router and the fibre box on the wall but the internet light is just flashing red. It went down about 2 hours ago.

I want to talk to Vodafone but the Tobi chat button is greyed out and doesn't work. It's supposed to be available 24/7!

Any support numbers I can ring please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

doomlord69

This was resolved at about 23:00. So a downtime of about 8 hours. I received a call this morning to check it was back on. I asked what happened and they said that they needed to do a reboot of my router. I said I'd done that already yesterday afternoon several times but they said this reboot needed to be done by them remotely. Everything is working correctly now.

If anyone has a similar issue I recommend getting on Tobi chat ASAP to get a support ticket open.

Tobi chat was not working on my phone but was on my laptop. That may have been a cookie or mobile site issue.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member

08080 034 515 or use live chat https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

Thanks. Got on live chat and now 48 hour wait for second line support to get back to me. Getting fed up with Vodafone at the moment. Was fine for a year then August and September it's had problems.

doomlord69

This was resolved at about 23:00. So a downtime of about 8 hours. I received a call this morning to check it was back on. I asked what happened and they said that they needed to do a reboot of my router. I said I'd done that already yesterday afternoon several times but they said this reboot needed to be done by them remotely. Everything is working correctly now.

If anyone has a similar issue I recommend getting on Tobi chat ASAP to get a support ticket open.

Tobi chat was not working on my phone but was on my laptop. That may have been a cookie or mobile site issue.

Ripshod

Mods, watch this one.