2: Seeker

First night of contract with Vodafone and internwt is down...great start

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Abgrades 

That's not good !

Did your Home Broadband start off OK and then turned Off / stopped ?

May I assume you've checked all the connections  / cables and this is happening with both wired and Wi-Fi connections ? 

Sometimes resetting  / powering down the router can help.

Here are some official Vodafone troubleshooting tips and the dedicated Vodafone Broadband Support Team's number.

Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs. 

The Social Media Team's maybe able to help by looking at your account too. Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum.

Social Media Team's /Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

During day everything worked ok...

It went down at around 11.30 pm...i tried restarting it, reconnecting all the wires...nothing worked...

Now its working fine again....

This was happening regularly at my old address but the internet wasnt from Vodafone 

gipjon
16: Advanced member

How long was it down for

Cynric

https://downdetector.co.uk/status/vodafone/ seems to show other people were experiencing it too at around the same time.

Cynric_0-1621409101446.png

Jayach

@Abgrades wrote:

This was happening regularly at my old address but the internet wasnt from Vodafone 

Hmm, different house, different ISP, the only common factor is You. You must be jinxed. (only joking)

gipjon

With it being the first night. I guessed it disconnected to adjust the sync. And maybe a bit quick on thinking its broken because of the old address befor pulling wires out and reseting router etc.  That's why I asked the question how long was it down for . I did wonder how they got on with this 

Dont know how long it was down for...next morning everything was ok....

They said it was a problem in my area ...everything is ok since