Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My hub is not connecting to the internet

DanielleBowdler
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

All day today my broadband hub has not been connecting to the internet, I've tried all the troubleshooting resolution suggestions but I've not had any pick - the internet light on the top of my hub is flashing green and none of my devices are being able to connect.

4 REPLIES 4

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @DanielleBowdler. Thanks for contacting us. We'll need to access your account to check this out. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

I was eventually able to get through to a customer service adviser who investigated the situation and has sorted it all for me - thanks again.

How can I get in touch with someone to help with my poor internet connection. 

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Earlgrey7, thanks for reaching out. We'll need to take a look into your account, to see what's going on. We want to get you back up and running as soon as we can! 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.