Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone fibre disappears during the day and comes back at night

subox1d4s
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So here I have this problem.Yesterday morning my internet disappeared and orange light came on cityfiber box underneath broadband.Service light was gone completly.So contacted vodafone,and they couldnt help.Cityfiber are coming over to have a look at this.Now this is a second day without a broadband,it comes back in the evening.Had no problems what so ever since the installation 6 months ago,and now this.Has anyone else expierenced this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear CityFibre haven't gotten back to you yet @subox1d4s. Did they leave a number you could contact them on? I'd recommend giving them a call directly for a further update, or giving us a call on 191 and speaking to our dedicated Gigfast team.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BobH
4: Newbie

Which light turned orange?

Broadband light is orange.Service has no light at all.

Hi @subox1d4s 

Has the CityFibre engineer been out to take a look at your service yet? If you've had no issues previously, the engineer will be able to identify any faults on the line and our tech team should be in touch with an update 🙂

Had a call yesterday from cityfiber that they will let me know when their engineer will be available.I haven't heard since.Still no internet,comes back in the evening,then stays till the morning,and orange light comes back,and Internet disappears again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear CityFibre haven't gotten back to you yet @subox1d4s. Did they leave a number you could contact them on? I'd recommend giving them a call directly for a further update, or giving us a call on 191 and speaking to our dedicated Gigfast team.

Engineer arrived today and sorted the cable outside.All back to normal.