Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WHY NO 24 HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

nwlister
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Vodafone you are the absolute worst. The internet went down last night just after midnight and stayed down all night. Your help guide online is beyond a joke. Getting me to check everything from the master socket to the filter, when none of it was going to work because it wasn't a router issue it was a Vodafone issue is just ridiculous. Why not put a message out there letting people know you know it's you and you are working on it? Maybe because Vodafone don't care enough to have night staff for broadband. And is there any support AT ALL? NO!!!!!! Vodafone only care about mobile customers it seems. Broadband customers can take a running jump. No 24 hour phone line and all online agents were offline too. Absolutely rubbish and i will be leaving. 

2 REPLIES 2

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @nwlister - I understand how important it is to keep connected, especially now. We are available 24/7 on social media and we can look into your broadband issues and get you up and running. When messaging us make sure to include a link back to this forum to save you repeating yourself, along with your landline/account number.

There's an obvious problem with that though ... relying on online chat or social media when the internet isn't working. Not everyone has smartphones or phablets that can use mobile data.