cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What the heck? Same Network 2 different devices.

carloszodee
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Ridiculous issue, I have ever faced in my life.

Yesterday, I buy a stormfibre router, My website that is cheetahlinks, not accessible on my PC, and same the other way, they are opening in mobile.

What the heck? Same Network 2 different devices.

Solution please...

9 REPLIES 9

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@carloszodee Are you in the UK or somewhere else? StormFibre apparently are a Pakistani ISP.

Ripshod

What just happened? Was that a link drop?

🤔

Cynric

@Ripshod To me the writing styles in the two posts look different, so I'm wondering if the second post has a large element of cut-and-paste. It seems a little strange to post here for what appears to be a non-UK ISP. So I think you're right about it being a plug for the website.

Cynric

@Ripshod I dropped the URL into Cloudflare Radar and I'd only risk clicking the link from a sandbox.

Ripshod

Yeah I noticed a few nasty cookies (from the sandbox), but most of those are only activated after clicking a link to a particular group. Only 7 links are safe to click on.

I've asked the mods to replace the link. 

AnnS
17: Community Champion

I briefly clicked on the link, it's a WhatsApp links group.  The Team need to deal with it quick before this poster gets his hands and a lot of Vodafone numbers to SPAM.

Cynric

@AnnS I was going to debug the site because I thought that it would harvest details after seeing what the Cloudflare test revealed. However you have got onto it now, so I need not hurry. Thank you.

AnnS

AnnS

I have moved the reply to archive for now until someone from the Team gets to the thread.  Thought the most important thing was to get it off the main board.