Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

router very poor

Tuco
2: Seeker

so i got the gigafast 900  package, the speed is good 850 down and 860 up, not 900. i wont complain. 

however my step son plays COD MW/ Warzone on his PS4 and i play the same on PC

(yes yes yes, different accounts). we can only play one at a time, unless i used a VPN. i have spent a month reading forums and sending mails to Blizzard, infinity ward and activision. i have forwarded ports, done the DMZ, wired and wifi. new wires and pulled most of my hair out. SO today i wondered if it was your router that was a POS. so i connected my asus RT-AC86U and guess what?  we both can play right off the bat my problem is solved.

NOW i have a new problem, i cant plug my land line into this router.

do you supply a router that is fit for purpose?😥

1 REPLY 1

Tuco

so i got the gigafast 900  package, the speed is good 850 down and 860 up, not 900. i wont complain. 

however my step son plays COD MW/ Warzone on his PS4 and i play the same on PC

(yes yes yes, different accounts). we can only play one at a time, unless i used a VPN. i have spent a month reading forums and sending mails to Blizzard, infinity ward and activision. i have forwarded ports, done the DMZ, wired and wifi. new wires and pulled most of my hair out. SO today i wondered if it was your router that was a POS. so i connected my asus RT-AC86U and guess what?  we both can play right off the bat my problem is solved.

NOW i have a new problem, i cant plug my land line into this router.

do you supply a router that is fit for purpose?😥