Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

when does my broadband go live?

glysj001
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Openreach have installed my broadband connection today but its still seems that my connection has still not gone fully live.
The router will not connect to my android phone app. I have tried various things as suggested through the Vodafone forums but none of it has worked.
I also read from another post that the app will not connect until the router system is fully live.
My original installation was the 27th September but was cancelled by you to 22nd September (today), though does this mean that the original installation date of the 27th September is the actual 'live' date?

2 REPLIES 2

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You say "but its still seems that my connection has still not gone fully live", does that mean it is partially live? i.e. can you connect to the internet?

Are you on FTTP or FTTC, what router do you have?

The Vodafone broadband app should connect to the router with or without a broadband connection, but there are reports of problems with the Ultra router (Pro II)

Saying "you" on here is pointless, there are no official Vodafone personnel here, except for the mods, and they have no access to our accounts via the forum.

It seems to be live as we can connect to the router via wifi but I couldn't get the app to connect as instructed which you need to work to set up the other bits?

FTTP or FTTC - sorry what does that mean?

What does ultra router look like, I know ours is the pro series with 4g back up and booster?