Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I contact HR recruitment

Rani
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I am sorry if this is not the correct place to raise this query, but I could not find any other ways to contact Vodafone. I am keen to apply for a job in Vodafone and have some specific queries which had to be clarified with Vodafone UK. So I called up the Newbury office as advised in the website (on 01635 33251) on 14th July 2015, Tuesday between 9:30 and 12:00 in the morning. I spoke to the lady who picked up the phone and requested her to connect to HR recruitment. I was quite polite when I spoke to her. but she refused to connect to the section saying that only if I could tell the name of the staff I would be connected, if not she would not be able to connect. She said the only way to connect to HR career section is through e-mail. Although I told her that I already sent an email, had not received a reply so far and the website had given this number for career enquiries, she refused. I kept the phone saying Thank you and tried once again after an hour or so , but with the same result. Could you please advise how do I contact HR recruitment Newbury or Bracknell in UK?

Once again I apologize if this is not the correct forum to raise this query, but I have no other ways to contact

Many Thanks

Rani

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

Welcome to the eForum

These is the link I've found http://careers.vodafone.co.uk/home

This eForum is for customer to customer assistance.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.