Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

5G Gigacube expert help

cjperriam
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I ordered a gigacube from Vodafone to see how good it would be in my area as i live rural and get very poor landline internet. The Gigacube worked great with no issues, and i spoke to a friend who suggested returning the Gigacube to vodafone within the 14 days and buy one from Amazon/Ebay as it may work out cheaper and not tied into a 24 month contract. I decided to buy a new Gigacube from Ebay and put the sim card from vodafone into this Gigacube to ensure it worked before returning the VF one, and the Ebay one worked fine, so i returned the VF one back within 14 days for a refund. I left the sim card in the Ebay Gigacube and continued using this until VF processed the return. As soon as the return was processed the Gigacube stopped working, so i got a new data only sim from VF and put this in the Ebay Gigacube but now its not working. How is that possible, when it was working fine, but the minute the refund was processed the Gigacube bought from Ebay stopped working, even though its got a VF sim card in? Do VF have to register an address as having a Gigacube active in order for it to work? Its too coincidental that its stopped working the same day they processed the return of the other device. 

Appreciate any help or advice as i need to get this Gigacube working as i dont have any internet at home now. 

1 REPLY 1

Jason

Hey @cjperriam. It's great to hear that you've joined us for your internet connection, however not so great to hear that since cancelling your GigaCube contract your new data-only SIM has coincidentally stopped working. 

As we don't have account access via the Community, I would recommend getting in touch with our Social Media team so that we can take a closer look.