Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

End of Gigacube Contract

Dambolics111
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi There,

My business left Vodafone earlier this year as we were no longer trading as we had been and no longer required the two Gigacubes we had. Our contract period had ended some time before.

When I closed the contract and spoke with Vodafone (a process that was surprisingly easy based on past experience), they said they would refund me some money I’d overpaid and send boxes for the Gigacubes as they belonged to them. Neither thing happened - despite waiting months.

My question: Was the person I spoke to correct that the out of contract boxes are their’s and they would be right to collect them and normally would?

Secondly: Are they really now just hunks of tech junk I have to throw away?? Can a Vodafone data sim still be used in them?

Cheers for any responses,

Dan

1 REPLY 1

Effie

Hey @Dambolics111 Once your device is paid for in full, the equipment belongs to you, in the same way as a phone at the end of your contract. You can return it to us and we will recycle it or you can do that at a local recycling centre. In terms of using it with a data SIM, you would need to speak to Sales regarding this to ensure that the Gigacube would function properly.