Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Non-compliant use of Vodafone gigabytes

snott
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I would like to point out that at home the Wi-Fi is far from my room and has poor reception, so I only use 5G on my mobile phone. I have a Vodafone plan with 160GB, it was renewed 1 week ago and I still have 140GB but since in the last 30 days in total I have used 110GB I received this message from Vodafone: "Dear customer, your data usage is about to exceed the threshold of lawful and correct use, as required by the contractual conditions. To avoid network overload problems, we invite you to change the way you use the service.” Even if I had exceeded the amount of data for which I pay in a calendar month, in any case I don't see where the problem would be since in the meantime the offer was renewed... now how many gigabytes can I consume before everything stops or that I get pay?

1 REPLY 1

Janey

Hi @snott Thanks for posting. We'd be more than happy to get some clarity on this for you. Please drop us a message over on our social channels so we can take a closer look at your account and get the right answers. Just let the team know you've posted here too.