Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to see sync speed

Leylo
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I’m on 500mbps pro package. The minimum guaranteed speed is 250mbps. Lately the WiFi speed has dropped well below this and I’m lucky to get 200. I know that the minimum speed guarantee relates to the speed to the router not WiFi speed but I had no way of checking of checking this as it doesn’t appear in my Vodafone Broadband app as an option to check the sync speed (despite being told by Vodafone that it should be). I’ve uninstalled and then reinstalled the app to no avail. I’ve logged into the router and there is no way to see the speed in there either. I’ve given up trying to get through to the ‘xperts’ to find out how to view my sync speed. Has anyone got any ideas on how to see it? Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member

To be honest, I don't think there is such a thing as sync speed of FTTP. That is really for when you are on FTTC and the modem and cabinet work together to get the best speed they can,

When you log into the router, what does the first screen show? As on FTTC that would be the sync speed.

connection speed.jpg

Thanks. I don’t see speed - I see this…

8C671993-4FED-4DDF-BF57-6EEFD961769E.jpeg

The imagine of the screen in my last post is being moderated. What is shows is a picture of the modem like in your image and that  it’s connected to Ethernet WAN then how many devices are connected by WiFi but no speed info

Jayach

I think all the Mods are having a day off, I haven't seen one picture come out of moderation today.

It will be interesting to see your picure as I haven't seem what it looks like on FTTP.

As I said there is no sync speed on FTTP, you will be getting connected at what you are contracted for. Just what speed you get for downloads over it is a different question.

What is under Fibre Status in your router?

Jayach_0-1645561577480.png