Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Worst broadband ever - stuck

mariumali
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’m stuck in a contract with Vodafone. Fibre 500. I don’t even get 100mbps. They have the worst customer service and highest price. Regretting this. How do you resolve this? I just want decent speed

4 REPLIES 4

clint_flick
12: Established
12: Established

Hi

Perhaps 0333 304 0191 and hope there is someone available.

Every time I ring them. They would tell me to change router position I would tell them that’s the point of if fibre where can I move. They won’t send anyone and that doesn’t help.

The router itself is like a low grade one. 

almost every week there is no internet for an hour or so and they will keep you on hold for hours and not reply. They are the worst. I am building my case to complain to ombudsman and definitely won’t go for them again

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Worst customer service, maybe. Highest price, I don't think so. (it's why most of us are here)

The router (depending on which one you have) may not be the best, but it's not the worst.

I suspect you may be complaining about the Wi-Fi speeds. so does the router actually stay connected, and have you done a hard wired test?

And which router do you have, the THG3000 or the new Ultra router?

Hi

If you post some of the problems, along with the evidence, maybe .....................